|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE ISO SGS UL|
|Model Number:||ECO-FIBER-1530-1000W ACCURL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD 168500 Set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden cases for Laser Cutting Machine|
|Delivery Time:||25 daty|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20 Set Month|
|Model Number:||ECO-FIBER-1530-1000W ACCURL||Working Range:||1500x3000mm|
|Laser Type:||USA IPG Fiber YLS-1000w||Chiller:||S & A For Laser Source And Cutting Head|
|Total Power Consumption:||Accurl Laser Professional Laser Cutting Software||Keywords:||Laser Cutting Machine Mild Steel|
ACCURL 1000w Laser Cutting Machine Mild steel for 10mm 1kww IPG fiber laser cutter
The ACCURL Fiber Lasers bring a cost effective, low-maintenance, low operating cost and environmentally friendly solution to your organization. Our fiber laser machines provide quality cutting and tolerances with minimal productivity loss between jobs, equating to a higher return on investment.
• Manufactured by people who use their own machines
• Laser beam transmitted through a fiber optic cable rather than with mirrors and channel tubing resulting in negligible power loss.
• The laser light source has a life expectancy of more than three times that of an equivalent CO2 laser.
• Higher cutting speeds possible
• Dual interchangeable tables allow for faster loading and unloading, reducing downtime
• Laser wavelength is one-tenth of a CO2 laser
• Reduction in cutting variables or tribal knowledge
• Fiber Laser is extremely efficient, equates to very low power consumption
• Low cost of operation, reduced energy cost, no laser gases required to produce beam
• High cutting flexibility (Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper, Titanium, Aluminum, and more)
• Very few consumables
• Stress relieved laser machine frame
• Auto-changing dual pallet system
• Light source
• Radan or Lantek CAD/CAM system
• Precision Rack & Pinion Drive System (Made in Germany)
• 3 lower protective lenses
• 5 Nozzles each of the Following: (1.0mm, 1.2mm,1.5mm, 2.0mm , 2.5mm , 3.0mm)
• 3 Ceramic Nozzle Adapters
• Auto-calibrated nozzle system
• Lens with 5.9” Focus Length
• Smart Slag Collection System/ Chip Conveyor
• Fiber Beam Transmission System (Fiber Cable)
• Operates with both N2 and O2 (cutting) gases
• Home Position Alignment System
• Auxiliary Gas Selector
• Auxiliary Gas Pressure NC function
• Auto Reflection Warning
• Working Lights
• Warning Indicator Lamps
• Lens Cleaning Kit
• Removal and Adjustment Tools
• Ground Plates
• User Manuals in English
• Linear Drive
• Dust Collection Unit
• Additional Operator Glasses
• Lens with 7.874” Focus Length
• Sheet loading & unloading systems
• Automation & Storage systems
• Automatic Nozzle Changer
• Custom table sizes
• Up to 6 kW laser laser light sources
• Light safety barrier
• Air conditioner for electrical panel
• Metalix, Almacam etc. CAD/CAM software
• LCM (laser cut monitor) sensor for pierce detection and cut loss control
• Acceleration speed: 19,6 m/s2 (2G).
• Maximum simultaneous positioning speed: 160m/min.
• Precision: + - 0.05 mm.
• Energy efficiency: greatly reduced power consumption.
• Excellent cutting quality for fine thic kness and medium thickness sheet metals.
• IPG Resonator. Power output from 1 kw to 6 kw .
• Precitec light cutter cutting head with po wer output up to 2kw.
• Precitec HP cutting head for po wer output of more than 2kw.
• Fully enclosed and cabinned to ensur e máximum operator protection.
• Effective high to low pressure gas exchange system.
• Capacitative Sensor, high pressure cutting head.
• TCI Cutting parameter tables.
• Pre-cut film protector.
• Automatic mechanized Nesting power output control function (edges, start-ups).
• Automatic time and unit cost calculation function.
• Network connection from external.
• Automatic table exchanger (included in series models).
• Smoke extraction (included in series models).
• 3 point reference sensor (sheet metal rotation detector).
• Piercing Sensor.
• Collection of work pieces and trimmings.
• Dual proportional valve control system for different gas pressures and special system for high pressure cutting.
• The laser beam is delivered to the cutting head by fiber optic cable.
• The fiber optic cable is fixed to the input of cutting head.
• The laser is delivered to the focusing unit after being aligned in the collimator.
• The laser beam is set to desired focus using the lenses in the focusing unit.
• The protection glass protects the lenses from the particles which are caused by the cutting operation.
• The sensor insert is part of the elevation control system and helps to adjust the distance between material and cutting head.
• Elevation control is checked with the most precise sensors in the market. This helps to produce better cuts.
• The main function of the ceramic is to protect the cutting head.
• The nozzle is used to control the assist gases. It is also a part of the capacitive control system.
|Model||ECO-FIBER 3015 / 1KW|
|CNC Control Unit||FAGOR 8060 CNC System|
|X axis (Rack & Pinion)||3000 mm|
|Y axis (Rack & Pinion)||1500 mm|
|Z axis (Ball Screw)||100 mm|
Maximum cutting capacity
|Mild steel||10 mm|
|Stainless steel||4 mm|
|Work piece dimensions||1525 x 3050 mm|
|Rapid traverse (X and Y axis)||105 m/min|
|Vector speed||148 m/min|
|Absolute positioning accuracy||± 0.08 mm|
|Repeatability (X and Y axis)||± 0.03 mm|
|Max. load capacity||2450 kg|
|High Performance CNC System||FAGOR 8060 from Spain Brand|
|Laser power||IPG YLS-1 kW from Germany|
|High Performance Servo motor/drive||FAGOR from Spain Brand|
|Laser Cutting Head||PRECITEC from Germany|
|Motoreducer||STOBER from Germany|