|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||MB8-500Tx5000 CNC Press Brake|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD 29000-33000 set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden cases for NC press brake|
|Delivery Time:||25 daty|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10 Set Month|
|Delem CNC System:||CNC Delem DA66T With Colour Graphics||Bending Force:||500 Tons|
|Bending Length:||5000mm||CNC Control Axis:||Y1-Y2-X-R-axis & Crowning|
|Ball Screw/ Polished Rod:||HIWIN From TaiWan Brand||Keywords:||CNC Hydraulic Press Brake Machine Price|
The ACCURL® press brake, engineered with great care for details, is a high quality machine tool. The studies made on the framework flections have allowed us to design a product that reacts in the most appropriate and responsive way to the mechanical solicitations, therefore guaranteeing a stable structure, thus a higher precision in bending. This feature is even enhanced by a system of automatic crowning. Worth mentioning is also the possibility to add options and upgrades on the configuration, at later stage.
ACCURL® has a strict policy for the choice of its components, on the basis of an extensive experience acquired over decades. All components are certified in accordance with European standards and their main sources are Germany, USA, Holland, Italy and Switzerland. All structural parts are calculated by the finite element method and only high quality steel S275 and S355 JR namely J2 (+ N) is used.
1. Frame produced in China by ACCURL accurately
dimensioned through FEA.
2. CNC DELEM DA66T with colour graphics
3. 4+1-axis CNC:
• Y1, Y2 precision ram positioning.
• X, R precision servo-driven back gauge.
• CNC motorized crowning system
• Manually adjustable Z1, Z2-axis.
4. GIVI optical scales
5. Lazer Safe dual beam photocells
6. Hydraulic System from Germany Hoerbiger
7. High Siemens efficiency motor– class IE3
8. Stand-By and inverter motor drive for energy-saving
9. Double guided ram
10. Electrical cabinet with Telemecanique-Schneider,
Esautomotion, ABB components
11. Tool kit: 4 V die (V=16-22-35-50) series of 835mm
punches with a fractioned one
12. DSP-AP laser safety: lowered speed change point
and auto-blanking for box bending
1. 4- axis Delem DA66T programming mode CNC control
2. Full synchronisation of Y1 + Y2 axes with proportional hydraulic valve system and constant monitoring by CNC system to +/- 0.01mm accuracy
3. High precision linear scales for measurement of stroke depth mounted on side frames rather than top beam to prevent any distortion in accuracy as beam comes under load
4. CNC-controlled X & R-axis as standard ballscrew backgauge with servo drive motors.
5. Light guards
6. Two micrometric backgauge finger-stops with lateral adjustment
7. Steel mono-block construction
8. Polished chrome plated and ground cylinders
9. Long stroke and large open height dimensions
10. High approach and return speeds for production bending.
11. Euro style quick release top tool holders with intermediaries including wedges for crowning.
12. 88 degree sectionalised goose neck top tool
13. 4 way sectionalised multi vee bottom tool
14. Double footswitch control and pendant type control arm.
15. AKAS laser tooling guards
16. Electrically interlocked side guards
17. Electrically interlocked read access door
18. 2 sliding front support arms with linear guide rails for lateral adjustment and hand wheel for height adjustment, 1000mm long from centre of bottom tool vee.
19. Side guard is standard meeting CE regulations.
ACCURL® machines comply with the strictest EU regulations with referenceto safety. The devices installed guarantee thorough safety of the operatorwithout reducing the pace of work.
• The most advanced laser systems
• Safety PLCs able to manage and monitor the action of the proportional valves
• Visible dual beam linked to the upper tool: should it be is interrupted, it blocks the movement of the press brake
• Easy adjustment by means of a grading scale
• Constant monitoring of parameters related to safe
ACCURL® machines are designed from the ground up by our expert engineers with only one goal: to build the best
machines imaginable. By combining our unique machine
designs with the highest quality materials available, we have achieved our objective and invented some of the most reliable and durable machines in the world
Specifications for CNC press Brake
|1||Type||CNC hydraulic press brake machine price|
|2||CNC Control Axis||Y1-Y2-X-R-axis & Crowning|
|3||Bending force||500 Ton|
|4||Bending length||5000 mm|
|5||Distance between columns||4050 mm|
|7||Daylight Opening||610 mm|
|9||Table height||990 mm|
|10||Table Width||3000 mm|
|11||Fast Speed||75 mm/sec|
|12||Bending Speed||0~8 mm/sec|
|13||Return Speed||75 mm/sec|
|14||Back Gauge Stroke||1000 mm|
|14||Motor Power||37 KW|
|15||Overall dimensions||5500×2700×5000 mm|
|16||Machine weight||45000 kg|
|17||Option 1||DELEM DA52S CNC SYSTEM|
|Option 2||DELEM DA58T CNC SYSTEM|
|Option 3||Additional axis: R (back gauge up and down)|