|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE ISO SGS UL|
|Model Number:||ECO-FIBER-1530-4KW ACCURL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD 198500 Set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden cases for Laser Cutting Machine|
|Delivery Time:||25 daty|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20 Set Month|
|Model Number:||ECO-FIBER-1530-4KW ACCURL||Working Range:||1500x3000mm|
|Laser Type:||USA NLIGHT Fiber YLS-4KW||Reduction Gears:||French MOTOREDUCER|
|Transmission:||Taiwan YYC Gear And Rack||Laser Head:||Swiss Raytools Auto-following|
|Total Power Consumption:||Accurl Laser Professional Laser Cutting Software||Keywords:||4Kw Metal Laser Cutter|
The ACCURL Fiber Lasers bring a cost effective, low-maintenance, low operating cost and environmentally friendly solution to your organization. Our fiber laser machines provide quality cutting and tolerances with minimal productivity loss between jobs, equating to a higher return on investment.
• Manufactured by people who use their own machines
• Laser beam transmitted through a fiber optic cable rather than with mirrors and channel tubing resulting in negligible power loss.
• The laser light source has a life expectancy of more than three times that of an equivalent CO2 laser.
• Higher cutting speeds possible
• Dual interchangeable tables allow for faster loading and unloading, reducing downtime
• Laser wavelength is one-tenth of a CO2 laser
• Reduction in cutting variables or tribal knowledge
• Fiber Laser is extremely efficient, equates to very low power consumption
• Low cost of operation, reduced energy cost, no laser gases required to produce beam
• High cutting flexibility (Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper, Titanium, Aluminum, and more)
• Very few consumables
• Stress relieved laser machine frame
• Auto-changing dual pallet system
• Light source
• Radan or Lantek CAD/CAM system
• Precision Rack & Pinion Drive System (Made in Germany)
• 3 lower protective lenses
• 5 Nozzles each of the Following: (1.0mm, 1.2mm,1.5mm, 2.0mm , 2.5mm , 3.0mm)
• 3 Ceramic Nozzle Adapters
• Auto-calibrated nozzle system
• Lens with 5.9” Focus Length
• Smart Slag Collection System/ Chip Conveyor
• Fiber Beam Transmission System (Fiber Cable)
• Operates with both N2 and O2 (cutting) gases
• Home Position Alignment System
• Auxiliary Gas Selector
• Auxiliary Gas Pressure NC function
• Auto Reflection Warning
• Working Lights
• Warning Indicator Lamps
• Lens Cleaning Kit
• Removal and Adjustment Tools
• Ground Plates
• User Manuals in English
• Linear Drive
• Dust Collection Unit
• Additional Operator Glasses
• Lens with 7.874” Focus Length
• Sheet loading & unloading systems
• Automation & Storage systems
• Automatic Nozzle Changer
• Custom table sizes
• Up to 6 kW laser laser light sources
• Light safety barrier
• Air conditioner for electrical panel
• Metalix, Almacam etc. CAD/CAM software
• LCM (laser cut monitor) sensor for pierce detection and cut loss control
• The laser beam is delivered to the cutting head by fiber optic cable.
• The fiber optic cable is fixed to the input of cutting head.
• The laser is delivered to the focusing unit after being aligned in the collimator.
• The laser beam is set to desired focus using the lenses in the focusing unit.
• The protection glass protects the lenses from the particles which are caused by the cutting operation.
• The sensor insert is part of the elevation control system and helps to adjust the distance between material and cutting head.
• Elevation control is checked with the most precise sensors in the market. This helps to produce better cuts.
• The main function of the ceramic is to protect the cutting head.
• The nozzle is used to control the assist gases. It is also a part of the capacitive control system.
Name: Machine Body
1.the steady gantry framework provides an open worktable.
2.Synchronous X/Y/Z axes: The Z-axis can run 150mm, suitable for cutting many varieties of metal sheets.
3.High quality guarantees its durability and easier maintenance
Name: Conveyor System
A special hard steel construction conveyor system, standard on our machines, is located under the workspace. The conveyor removes slag and small parts during the cutting process. The operator can choose the movement direction of the conveyor.
Name: HIGH PRECISION DRIVE SYSTEM
The Wittenstein high precision helical gear rack and pinion system uses precision planetary and servo-worm reducers. Our special design eliminates any noticeable backlash variance. The rack used in these systems is also hardened & precision ground.
Name: SINGLE CABLE SERVO MOTOR TECHNOLOGY
1.Accurl has 4 servo motors for all axial movements.These are the latest technology single cable servomotors.
2.Power and process data are transmitted in onestandard motor cable, significantly reducing costs.
3.This technology also gives more accurate positioningand more geometrically accurate parts.
|Model||ECO-FIBER 3015 / 4KW|
|CNC Control Unit||FAGOR 8060 CNC System|
|X axis (Rack & Pinion)||3000 mm|
|Y axis (Rack & Pinion)||1500 mm|
|Z axis (Ball Screw)||100 mm|
Maximum cutting capacity
|Mild steel||25 mm|
|Stainless steel||12 mm|
|Work piece dimensions||1525 x 3050 mm|
|Rapid traverse (X and Y axis)||105 m/min|
|Vector speed||148 m/min|
|Absolute positioning accuracy||± 0.08 mm|
|Repeatability (X and Y axis)||± 0.03 mm|
|Max. load capacity||2450 kg|
|High Performance CNC System||FAGOR 8060 from Spain Brand|
|Laser power||IPG YLS-4 kW from Germany|
|High Performance Servo motor/drive||FAGOR from Spain Brand|
|Laser Cutting Head||PRECITEC from Germany|
|Motoreducer||STOBER from Germany|