16*3200 cnc guillotine shear machine metal sheet cutter with Germany Bosch-Rexroth Hydraulic system
1. The ACCURL® guillotine shear is the fruit of a project resulting in our bringing together ‘Made in China’ creativity, design and innovation with all the reliability of the best Chinese and European component range.
2. The result is a perfect mix of avant-garde and efficient technology, guarantee of an extremely solid machine, precise with its cuts and of extremely high quality.
3. The ACCURL® guillotine shear is available with a broad series of standard equipment but it is possible, at any moment, to add optional equipment according to requirement.
1. Totally EU streamlined design,Monoblock by welding robots & aparatus and stress relief process by Annealing treatment.
2. Accurl engineers utilize parametric 3D SolidWorks using FEM & DOE analysis as well as static and mechanism analysis.
3. The ACCURL Guillotine is a Variable Rake Action machine which is produced in a variety of cutting lengths & capacity options.
3. Adopt integrated hydraulic system, more reliable and easy for maintenance. and the hydraulic system from Bosch-Rexroth, Germany,
4. Equipped with lighting-alignment, so as to align when shearing. The stroke of knife beam can be adjusted in stepless mode.
5. Hydraulic drive, return of knife beam is smooth and prompt by nitrogen cylinder.
6. CE conformity including Tiltable Fornt Finger Guard and Optical Rear Safety Guard,
7. Safe fence and the electric interlocker have been designed for the machine to ensure the operation safety.
1. Frame produced in China by ACCURL accurately dimensioned through FEA.
2. Multi-edge blades for cutting aluminum, carbon steel, and stainless steel
3. Bed infill plates with ball transfers
4. Delta inverter with ball screw and Linear guide polished rod with 0.01mm accuracy
5. Backgauge adjustment according to blade gap
6. Backgauge retraction feature
7. Sub-program and programming loop
8. Sequence repeat function
9. Auto-cutting (Flying cut)
1. Throat gap deeper than standard
2. Anti-twist system
3. Angle gauge
4. Rear safety guarding
5. Conformity to European Community CE norms
1.Standardization of Service “212"
2: response in 2 hours
1: provide solution in 1 day
2: solve complaint in 2 days
Installation Services are available with all Accurl machines. We dispatch technician to customer's factory for installation and preoperation of machines. ( Customers only need to pay the airfare and hotel )
Our technician is available to your factory and offer training of how to use our machines. As well, you may send your technician to our company to learn how to operate machines.
We guarantee the quality of machine (e.g. processing speed and working performance is the same as the data of samples making). We sign the agreement with detailed technical data.
We arrange final test before shipment. We run the machine for a few days, and then use customer's materials for test. After making sure machine is the best performance, then make shipments.
Machine warranty is 3 year. We offer flexible extended warranties if needed.
1. Main Features
Name: SHEET PRESS CYLINDERS
The ACCURL® guillotine shear is equipped with cylinders which press on the metal sheet with an automatically regulate-able pressure which varies according to the pressure required by the thickness and consistency of the material to be cut.
2. Machine Parts
Name: HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
The ACCURL® guillotine shear is equipped with a hydraulic system capable of simplifying the operator’s work
enormously and to facilitate all the adjustments necessary for obtaining the best quality cut. Made up of the highest quality, all European, components, the hydraulic unit is a guarantee of long life for the machine as.
3. Machine Parts
Name: BLADE CARRIER BEAM
In the ACCURL® guillotine shear, the cylinder pressure in
the cutting axis is transmitted through the blade carrier
beam, with a blade cropping capacity of up to half of its
thickness and reduced wear on the gaskets and cylinders
||ACCURL MS8-16x3200 (3200m x 16mm)
||CNC Guillotine Shear
|DELEM CNC Control
||Blade Gap + Rake Angle + CNC Back Gauge