|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE ISO SGS FDA|
|Model Number:||MAX-WJ-1515L CNC Water Jet Cutting Machine|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD 49500 Set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden cases for CNC press brake|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 25 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20 Set Month|
|Model Number:||MAX-WJ-1515L CNC Water Jet Cutting Machine||Effective Cutting Area(Length):||1500mm|
|Effective Cutting Area(width):||1500mm||High Pressure System:||380(4000Bar)|
|Valve:||Valve From Germany Bosch-Rexroth||Keywords:||Desktop Water Jet Cutting Machine|
ACCURL China Double heads cnc desktop waterjet cutting machine for sheet metal
The ACCURL® abrasive water jet machine is a high-pressure waterjet machine that utilizes straight water cutting or abrasive waterjet cutting to cut several types of material. The ACCURL® is a heavy-duty precision, ground ball screw designed system for maximum precision and rigidity. The ACCURL® is built to the most stringent standards in the machine tool industry.
The ACCURL® using the water jet high-pressure cutting process to cut material thicknesses from gauge up to 8".
The ACCURL® will cut material such as Aluminum, Armor Plate, Brass, Carpet, Copper, Glass, Granite, Leather, Marble, Mild Steel, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Stone, Tile, Titanium.
Perfect Waterjet Cutting:
ACCURL® Waterjet machining is achieved by forcing a large volume of water under high pressure through a small orifice in the cutting nozzle. The accelerated steam of water leaving the nozzle impacts the material and starts the cutting process. Kerf from the accelerated stream of water is extremely narrow. This pressure is then concentrated in a small area on the material which starts to erode the material. Softer materials can be cut with water pressure. Harder materials require the use of an abrasive feed system, such as metal cutting. The abrasive is introduced into the high pressure water stream, which then starts the erosion of the harder materials. Although waterjet machining is the slowest cutting process, there are definite advantages that outweigh its' pace:
1. No Heat-Affected Zone
2. No Mechanical Stresses
3. Very Narrow Kerf
4. Can Cut Various Materials
The fast, efficient, and precise ACCURL® Center provides top performance in waterjet machining of complex parts from many materials. From simple metals to complex composites, the 4’ 7” square cutting area of the proven is ideal for rapid prototyping and just-in-time manufacturing of small to medium-sized parts. With simple fixturing and easy access to the cutting table, setup times are significantly reduced, increasing productivity and profitability.
1. Fastest cutting speeds and best precision compared to any abrasivejet in the industry and is backed by our exclusive NAIKY PCIMC-6A® Software with real world cutting data
2. Programmable Motorized Z-Axis with a precision ACCURL® 5i Nozzle Assembly can boost cutting productivity and process efficiency
3. Tilt-A-Jet® taper compensating abrasivejet cutting head (available as an option)
4. Precision X-Y Axis rigidly mounted to the cutting table
5. Pre-loaded linear bearings and precision ball screws
6. Low maintenance, high reliability scissor-style hard plumbing
7. Drive system sealed against water, dirt, and grit
8. Bulk Abrasive Delivery System transports garnet from the assembly’s large hopper into the Zero Downtime Hopper located on the Z-Axis
9. Optional Variable Speed Solids Removal System (VS-SRS) designed for tough industrial use increases uptime through automated solids removal
10. Shipped as a completely pre-assembled and factory-tested system
Hp System: WJPOWER-420D(Dual-intensifier HP System)
Electrical Power: 75KW/100HP
Intensifier assembly is fully imported from KMT(H20 USA)
HIGH PRESSURE SYSTEM
Experience a new level of uptime and productivity with the WJ POWER 500, your total cutting solution. Combining unmatched accuracy with the fastest acceleration in waterjet, the WJ POWER 500 will elevate your cutting production and performance levels.
1. Control: PLC
2. Shifting: electro-hydraulic control
3. Cooling: cooler/oil heat exchanger
4. In let water filter accuracy : ≤ 0.45μm
5. Oil-return filter accuracy: 20μm
6. Working temp:0-60℃
8. Cooling in/out-let:NPT 1’’
9. Max orifice size:0.33mm
1. Functional characteristic
1. The cutter head inclined at an angle in any direction,eliminating the phenomenon f concave convex and uneven cutting surface(to eliminate phenomenon of small surface and large bottom).To make the front junction smaller, reduce grinding link,can tile diretly.Reducing the polished and the production cost greatly.
2. Make the complex graphics more delicate and beautiful.
3. It turning without pause,no turning dot,make cutting speed faster.The cutting surface roughness wil not affect the collage.
2. Processing characteristic
1. CNC forming complex patterns.
2. Environmental pollution,no toxic gases and dust.
3. Can process a variety of high hardness material ,such as :glass,ceramics,stainless steel,or relatively soft material ,leather,rubber,diapers,etc.
4. Cutting smooth,no slag,doesn't need secondary processing.
5. Save the cost.
|working table||mm||2000 x 1000|
|Control accuracy||mm||± 0.01|
|Positioning accuracy||mm||± 0.02|
|High Pressure System||Max Pressure||380||380|
|Total electric power||KW||38|
|Max load of working table||Kgs||1000|
|Format supported||AI, PLT, DXF, etc|
|Product Name||Desktop Water Jet Cutting Machine|