|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD 75500-115500 set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden cases for CNC press brake|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 25 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10 Set Month|
|Punch Force:||20 Tons||Max. Processing Size:||5000*1250mm (With Second Position)|
|Max. Sheet Thickness:||4mm||Max. Traversing Speed:||80m/min|
|Servo System:||Siemens Servo Drive||CNC System:||Siemens Sinumerik 840D Windows XP|
|Main Motor:||Siemens Electrical||Keywords:||CNC Punching Machine|
Siemens System 20T Station CNC Punching Machine / CNC Turret Punching Machine
New ACCURL® high-tech TP and TC turret punch presses are produced as a closed type rigit Steel construction into a rigit structure, the finite analysis system was used in the design and simulation process to allow minumum deflection during operation. No deflection between the turret and tools occurs during the punching process and it increase tool life. TPP series turret punch presses has 2 models with 27 station/700 stroke and with 33 station/900 stroke which helps to finish all the work at onces even on very complicated sheet products. So ACCURL turret punch presses provides a complete solution with optimum cost.
2 Product Feature:
1. High-intensity, high-rigidity steel plate welding structure bed.
2. Hydraulic system drive, stable, low noise.
3. Adopt long-oriented, international general structure, to facilitate matching.
4. Inlaid with high-quality wear-resistant lining, convenient maintenance and long service life.
5. Full-featured CNC System.
6. Imported FAGOR control system.
7. Imported famous brand AC servo motor. To ensure high-speed, good stability and high precision.
8. Imported Ball Screw.
9. Imported Precision Linear Guide way.
10. Universal ball bearing material or fine brush units, to protect the work piece from being scratched.
11. Reasonable Price.
7.5-inch LCD color monitor
Rear port: Connect the machine control panel USB interface, RS232C, distributed and integrated I / O
1. Axis, independent digital control of three-dimensional coordinate movement.
2. the servo motor controlled precision ball screw drive and locking.
3. the three-dimensional coordinates can be manually fast, slow moving and incremental movement.
4. the absolute coordinates and relative coordinates programming.
5. screw backlash software compensation.
6. decimal data input.
7. using ISO standard NC code programming.
8. recall, modify, delete, insert other editing functions.
9. the dry run self-diagnostics, the program displays an error.
10. overcurrent, overvoltage, overheating, wrong phase protection.
11. breakpoints continue processing functions.
12. clamp pneumatic control
13. operating software: compatible with windows
14. Lubrication system: automatic lubrication system
15. the speed setting: stepless
Packing & Delivery
1. Our wooden case is after fumigation treatment.Needn’t timber inspection,saving shipping time.
2. All the spare parts of the machine were covered by soms softmaterials,mainly using pearl wool.
3. The outmost is wooben case with fixed formwork.
4. The botton of the wooden case has firm iron jack,covenient to hading and transport.
1. ‘O’ Frame design tested by Finite Element Analysis software, precisely machined and stress relieved to ensure high precision
2. Hydraulic punching with indexable tool station through 360° in increments of 0.001°
3. Punching, cutting and forming processes subject to optional tooling fitted -controlled by the CNC according to material
4. Capable of producing not only 2D components but when fitted with special tools can create 3D forms which wouldn’t be possible when using a profiling process
5. High nibbling rate of 600 hits per minute in 1mm pitch
6. High capacity motors and precision guides on all axes able to reach high operational speeds
7. Rigid beam with fitted with two sheet clamps capable of positioning sheets of up to 8mm thickness
8. Very accurate repeatability of 0.04mm
9. Clamping force adjusted by CNC from 100kg to 1000kg
10. Repositioning feature
11. High processing speeds and data transfer rates
Technical Parameters of the Hydraulic Driven CNC Turret Punch Press
|Item / Model||SMART-SF-20T|
|Max. Sheet Thickness||mm||6.35|
|Max. Tool Size||mm||Φ88.9|
|Max. Sheet Size(One-time repositioning)||mm||1250×5000|
|Punching Accuracy||mm||± 0.1|
|Driving System||Drive Type||Servo V.R.|
|AC Motor Power||kW||16|
|Max. Sheet Weight||kg||150|
|Max. Marking Rate||h.p.m||1800|
|Max. Punching Rate (10mm stroke)||1mm pitch||h.p.m||1000|
|Max. Feed Rate||m/min||110|
|Quantity of Rotary Station||40(4)/50(2IT/2MT)|
|Rotary Station||Exchangeable Tool Type||C/D/MT6A/E|
|Quantity of Secondary Indexing Sub-tools||12|
|Quantity of Control Shaft||pcs||6+1(X/Y1/Y2/T/C/C1/A)|
|Product Name||CNC Punching Machine|