|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD 75500-115500 set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden cases for CNC press brake|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 25 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10 Set Month|
|Punch Force:||30 Tons||Max. Processing Size:||5000*1250mm (With Second Position)|
|Max. Sheet Thickness:||4mm||Max. Traversing Speed:||80m/min|
|CNC System:||Siemens Sinumerik 840D Windows XP||Electrical Components:||Siemens Electrical|
|Programming Software:||CNCKAD From Israel||Keywords:||Turret Punching Machine Manufacturer|
High Speed CNC Turret Punch Machine , Turret Punching Machine Manufacturer In China
The user-friendly Siemens 808D CNC system offers everything you need to fit the high demands of contemporary punching by offering a wide-variety of punching solutions. The high speed control, fast processing and intuitive user interface result in an innovative system capable of handling simple and complex tasks alike. From the initial idea to the production of individual parts, the T Siemens 808D CNC system is your ideal partner.
1. Siemens AC servo motors on all axis
2. High precious positioning possibility with linear sledge system on all axis.
3. Multi head Plazma and multi head oxy fuel cutting possibilities.
4. +/- 0,02 mm positioning accuracy.
5. +/- 30m/min positioning speed.
1. Touch-screen 15″
2. Costumizable interface
3. CAM with graphic interface grafica on the machine
4. Value for money
5. Saving standard tools cost of 30%
6. Entrylevel machine
7. Multi-tools 5-10 stations
8. Thequickest tool change on the market
9. Auto-index punching unit
SERVO-ELECTRIC PUNCHING UNIT
Motor Brusheless FANUC
Stroke, speed, acceleration and penetration of the tool fully programmable
Absence of hydraulic oil
SoftPunch functions for noise reduction working hight thickness
380 strokes/min & step 25,4 mm
7.5-inch LCD color monitor
Rear port: Connect the machine control panel USB interface, RS232C, distributed and integrated I / O
1. Axis, independent digital control of three-dimensional coordinate movement.
2. the servo motor controlled precision ball screw drive and locking.
3. the three-dimensional coordinates can be manually fast, slow moving and incremental movement.
4. clamp pneumatic control
5. operating software: compatible with windows
6. Lubrication system: automatic lubrication system
7. the speed setting: stepless
1. Punch Frame
Name: Stress Relieved Bridge Frame Construction
Finite element analysis is on high performance computers is used in the design process. The concept consists of two fully enclosed box fabrications that are welded put under high load and stress relieved. The result is reduced vibration and deflection under full loads providing greater part precision, reduced tool wear, and noise reduction.
2. Programmable Work Chute
A large (15.7 x 23.6) programmable work chute allows automatic discharge of parts into a parts container. This feature is available optionally on all other models.
3. Programmable Sheet Clamps
The position of the sheet clamps are automatically set by standard program information. Contact sensors automatically stop the machine if these sensors detect any movement of the sheet while it is clamped.
4. Rotational Head:
The full 360° programmable head achieves 40 revolution per minute. A harmonic zero backlash gear driven system provides accurate positioning and control.
5. Indexable Multi-Tools
3,6,8 and station indexable multi-tools reduce tool changes and increase flexibility. Programmable to .02° with no upper and lower mechanical connections provides perfect alignment of the upper and lower tool. Even defects or worn tools can be offset.
1. ‘O’ Frame design tested by Finite Element Analysis software, precisely machined and stress relieved to ensure high precision
2. Hydraulic punching with indexable tool station through 360° in increments of 0.001°
3. Punching, cutting and forming processes subject to optional tooling fitted -controlled by the CNC according to material
4. Capable of producing not only 2D components but when fitted with special tools can create 3D forms which wouldn’t be possible when using a profiling process
5. High nibbling rate of 600 hits per minute in 1mm pitch
6. High capacity motors and precision guides on all axes able to reach high operational speeds
7. Rigid beam with fitted with two sheet clamps capable of positioning sheets of up to 8mm thickness
8. Very accurate repeatability of 0.04mm
9. Clamping force adjusted by CNC from 100kg to 1000kg
10. Repositioning feature
11. High processing speeds and data transfer rates
Technical Parameters of the Hydraulic Driven CNC Turret Punch Press
|Item / Model||SMART-SF-30T|
|Max. Sheet Thickness||mm||6.35|
|Max. Tool Size||mm||Φ88.9|
|Max. Sheet Size(One-time repositioning)||mm||1250×5000|
|Punching Accuracy||mm||± 0.1|
|Driving System||Drive Type||Servo V.R.|
|AC Motor Power||kW||16|
|Max. Sheet Weight||kg||150|
|Max. Marking Rate||h.p.m||1800|
|Max. Punching Rate (10mm stroke)||1mm pitch||h.p.m||1000|
|Max. Feed Rate||m/min||110|
|Quantity of Rotary Station||32 (2)|
|Rotary Station||Exchangeable Tool Type||-|
|Quantity of Secondary Indexing Sub-tools||-|
|Quantity of Control Shaft||pcs||5(X, Y, T, C, A)|
|Product Name||Turret Punching Machine Manufacturer|