High Efficient Solar Vacuum Turret Punch Press Machine , CNC Turret Punching Machine
The new generation of ACCURL turret punch is a low energy, high efficiency turret punch with low environmental and maintenance costs.
1. The ACCURL can be configured in 22 or 33 ton options
2. The ACCURL was designed with a think turret to ensure longevity of the machine and its tools and to minimize tool deflection.
3. ACCURL performs full punches, hovering, marking and forming operations.
4. The SF model can be upgraded with our Ultra Package which can decrease part processing times by up to 40%.
1. Touch-screen 15″
2. Costumizable interface
3. Machine functions to realize embossments, tapping, bending and high speed forming
4. FANUC numerical control with 2 years of warranty
5. Integrated punches guide
SERVO-ELECTRIC PUNCHING UNIT
Motor Brusheless FANUC
Stroke, speed, acceleration and penetration of the tool fully programmable
Absence of hydraulic oil
SoftPunch functions for noise reduction working hight thickness
380 strokes/min & step 25,4 mm
CNC control System
Siemens 840 Dsi Series CNC Control
Accurl has chosen the very powerful Siemens 840 DsI CNC Control, which has been specially designed for punching. Some of the features are:
1. Movable Control Cabinet
2. Ethernet and Network Communication Connections
3. UPS Electrical Component Surge Protection System
4. Internal Diagnostics w/Graphic Visualization
5. Online Help Messages
6. Telediagnostics via Modem (optional)
7. Auto Optimization of sheet speed according to Sheet Mass
8. Graphic Programming @ Machine Control
9. Sheet Layout & Automatic Calculation of Sheet Layout
10. Removable Software Key (office or machine programming)
Packing & Delivery
1. Our wooden case is after fumigation treatment.Needn’t timber inspection,saving shipping time.
2. All the spare parts of the machine were covered by soms softmaterials,mainly using pearl wool.
3. The outmost is wooben case with fixed formwork.
4. The botton of the wooden case has firm iron jack,covenient to hading and transport.
1. ‘O’ Frame design tested by Finite Element Analysis software, precisely machined and stress relieved to ensure high precision
2. Hydraulic punching with indexable tool station through 360° in increments of 0.001°
3. Punching, cutting and forming processes subject to optional tooling fitted -controlled by the CNC according to material
4. Capable of producing not only 2D components but when fitted with special tools can create 3D forms which wouldn’t be possible when using a profiling process
5. High nibbling rate of 600 hits per minute in 1mm pitch
6. High capacity motors and precision guides on all axes able to reach high operational speeds
7. Rigid beam with fitted with two sheet clamps capable of positioning sheets of up to 8mm thickness
8. Very accurate repeatability of 0.04mm
9. Clamping force adjusted by CNC from 100kg to 1000kg
10. Repositioning feature
11. High processing speeds and data transfer rates
Technical Parameters of the Hydraulic Driven CNC Turret Punch Press
|Item / Model||SMART-SF-30T|
|Max. Sheet Thickness||mm||6.35|
|Max. Tool Size||mm||Φ88.9|
|Max. Sheet Size(One-time repositioning)||mm||1250×5000|
|Punching Accuracy||mm||± 0.1|
|Driving System||Drive Type||Servo V.R.|
|AC Motor Power||kW||16|
|Max. Sheet Weight||kg||150|
|Max. Marking Rate||h.p.m||1800|
|Max. Punching Rate (10mm stroke)||1mm pitch||h.p.m||1000|
|Max. Feed Rate||m/min||110|
|Quantity of Rotary Station||32 (2)|
|Rotary Station||Exchangeable Tool Type||-|
|Quantity of Secondary Indexing Sub-tools||-|
|Quantity of Control Shaft||pcs||5(X, Y, T, C, A)|
|Product Name||Turret Punch Press Machine|