Maintenance requirements for vertical machining centers
June 14, 2022
1. Appearance maintenance of vertical machining center: keep the internal and external surface of the machine clean. Mainly remove iron filings, oil stains and other sundries in the machine, on the workbench and on the three axis telescopic cover.
4. Maintenance of electrical cabinet of vertical machining center: check whether the cooling fan is working properly, and clean up the dust and debris on the fan and filter network in time. 5. Air source maintenance: check whether the pressure of the pneumatic control system is normal, whether there is air leakage, and keep the pipeline smooth.
6. Lubricating oil maintenance of vertical machining center: check the oil amount of spindle oil cooling tank and whether the work is normal, add cooling oil in time; Check the amount of oil in the lubricating oil cabinet of the guide rail. If the amount of oil is insufficient, the lubricating oil should be added in time.
7. Vertical machining center hydraulic oil maintenance: check the oil tank hydraulic pump is abnormal noise, the working oil level is normal, add hydraulic oil in time, pipeline and joints are leaking, pressure gauge pressure is normal.
8. Maintenance of the surrounding site: clean up iron filings and sundries around the equipment every day, keep the surrounding site clean and tidy, and place the workpiece neatly.