3M Rotation Tube 1000 Watt Laser Cutter Gantry Double Drive
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Set|
|Packaging Details:||The inner packing is plastic film and the outer packing is wooden box or plywood Only plastic sheeting wrapped naked with wooden trays.|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 sets per month|
|Name:||Plate And 3 M Rotation Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine||Graphic Format Supported:||DXF,PLT,AI,DST,BMP|
|Condition:||New||Cnc Or Not:||CNC|
|Control Software:||Professional Cutting Software||Application:||Laser Cutting|
|Cutting Speed:||100Cm/ Minute||Laser Power:||1000W / 2000W / 3000W|
3M Rotation Tube Laser Cutter,
Gantry Double Drive Laser Cutter,
CNC 1000W Fiber Laser Cutter
3M Rotation Tube Square Tube Cutting 1000 Watt Laser Cutter Gantry Double Drive
Plate And 3 M Rotation Tube Square tube cutting Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
Fiber laser cutting machine adopting world famous Germany fiber laser source and USA laser mech cutting head and dynamic focus system, it can cut and punch different kinds of metal material with high precision and high speed. Since laser is transmitted by fiber , it is no need to maintenance or adjusts the laser optical path , it greatly reduces the machines fault rate and prolongs the working life. Large format cutting area meets the demands of various kinds of metal processing .
Fiber laser cutting machine is a high-tech equipment integrating advanced fiber laser technology, numerical control technology and precision mechanical technology. It uses an advanced fiber laser to output a high-energy density laser beam. The cutting head focuses the beam on the surface of the workpiece to form a small spot (the smallest diameter can be less than 0.1mm), so that the workpiece is illuminated by the ultra-fine focusing point. Melt and evaporate, and then evaporate to form a hole. The numerical control mechanical system moves the position of the laser spot to make the hole continuously form a narrow slit to realize automatic cutting.
It is widely used for carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and other metal materials cutting and forming, with high speed, high precision, high efficiency, cost-effective and energy saving. It is the first choice of the metal processing industry.
|Working area||3000mm x 1500mm|
|Rated laser power (optional)||500W~2000W|
|Traditional system||Gantry double drive structure|
|lubrication system||Fully automatic|
|Repeated positioning accuracy||±0.03mm/1000mm|
|Support for graphic formats||CAD, DXF(etc)|
|Power demand||Three phase 380V / 50Hz / 60Hz|
|Outline size||4450mm x 2450mm x 1800mm|
1) Excellent beam quality: smaller focusing spot, finer cutting lines, higher work efficiency and better processing quality;
2) Extremely high cutting speed: twice as high as CO2 laser cutting machine of the same power;
3) High stability: the use of the world's top imported fiber laser, stable performance, the service life of key components can reach 100,000 hours;
4) Extremely high electro-optical conversion efficiency: with fiber laser complete solid state digital module, single design, fiber laser cutting machine has higher electro-optical conversion efficiency than carbon dioxide laser cutting. Each power unit of CO2 laser cutting machine, the actual general utilization rate is about 10%, and fiber laser cutting machine, this value is about 25% to 30%, fiber laser cutting system overall consumption of energy than carbon dioxide cutting system about 3 to 5 times less, making the energy efficiency increased to more than 80%, energy conservation and environmental protection.
5) Very low use cost: the power consumption of the whole machine is only 20-30% of the same CO2 laser cutting machine;
6) Very low maintenance cost: no laser working gas; Optical fiber transmission, without mirrors; Can save a lot of maintenance cost;
7) Easy operation and maintenance: optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust the optical path;
8) Super flexible light guiding effect: compact size, compact structure, easy to flexible processing requirements.