|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||MB8-300T/3000 CNC Press Brake|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD 29000-33000 set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden cases for NC press brake|
|Delivery Time:||25 daty|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10 Set Month|
|Machine Model:||Euro-Pro B 300T/3000mm||Condition:||New|
|Certification:||ISO 9001:2008,CE,SGS,TUV,RoHS||Suitable For:||Carbon Steel,Alloy,Rubber|
|Specification:||Force 300t, Length 3000mm||Origin:||China|
|HS Code:||84622990||Warranty:||3 Years|
Features for CNC Press Brake
CNC Synchro Euro-Pro B Series Press Brake
Descriptions of CNC Synchro Press Brake:
-A complete electrolyte servo synchro CNC (Computer Numerical Control) controlled press brake.
-Adopt Bosch electrolyte servo system (from Germany)
- Two light rulers are installed at the two ends of the slide, making the slide movement be parallel to the working table
- Adopt the working table compensation structure.
- The CNC servo motor of the back gauge gives a high positioning accuracy.
- The DA69 computer imported from Holand Delem Co.
- Automatically calculate the working time and quantities of press brake actions.
- For single step operation, the user only needs to input the relevant data into the system, and then the system will check out the pressure needed for press brake and get every thing in order.
- When making several steps press brake actions on the parts, the user just needs to input the intended dimensions into the system, and then the system can make continuous press brake actions according to the requirements.
- Can store 25 press brake procedures.
- Give alarm signals on incorrect operations
- Automatically control the following datum: Pressure discharge time, pressure keeping time, press brake pressure, press brake angle, the opening height of slide and etc.
Synchro control system:
-Two light rulers (Y1-Y2) have been installed at the two sides of the machine to measure the exact distances.
-The position data will be delivered to the CNC system and then it can check out the servo valve control signal (S2-S2).
- High-precision ball screw and linear guide-way
- Panasonic HINAS A4 series; AC servo motor and drive;
-WILA deflection compensation;
-Automatic worktable compensation for wear and tear of the bed
The deviation resistance ability of the machine tool:
-The electrolyte servo system of this forging machine is an inner closing ring control system, which can check out the synchro discrepancies of the slide by the movement of the light ruler.
-The electrolyte servo valve can correct the slide discrepancies, making the slide parallel to the working table.
Descriptions of Economical Hydraulic Press Brake:
- Welded construction: The stress of welded parts can be eliminated by vibration, high accuracy is achieved by this forging machine
- Frame: Consist of right and left wall boards, working table, oil box, slot steel, synchronizing shaft and etc.
- Integrated hydraulic control system: More reliable and easier to maintain
- Slide synchro system: Adopt steel torsion bar synchro system, with high synchro precision. There are 2 synchro forks at the both ends of slide, making the movement effect balanced during operation. Brake precision is improved due to the use of upper die compensation.
- This type of metal machining tool is a kind of steel torsion bar synchro press brake. Electronic control of back gauge and RAM stroke, data displayed and manual setting.
- Main components: Schneider electrical components, NOK sealing components
- Optional accessories: DELEM CYBELEC ModEva 15T CNC System, pendant-control-box German Herbiger valves or Italy Aron valves light curtain ball screw and linear guide of back gauge tooling clamping device.
Specifications for CNC press Brake
|1||Type||CNC Hydraulic Press Brake 300 Ton|
|2||CNC Control Axis||Y1-Y2-X-R-axis & Crowning|
|3||Bending force||300 Ton|
|4||Bending length||3000 mm|
|5||Distance between columns||2500 mm|
|7||Daylight Opening||400 mm|
|9||Table height||880 mm|
|10||Table Width||250 mm|
|11||Fast Speed||80 mm/sec|
|12||Bending Speed||0~8 mm/sec|
|13||Return Speed||85 mm/sec|
|14||Back Gauge Stroke||750 mm|
|14||Motor Power||18.5 KW|
|15||Overall dimensions||3300×1950×2670 mm|
|16||Machine weight||20000 kg|
|17||Option 1||DELEM DA58T CNC SYSTEM|
|Option 2||DELEM DA66T CNC SYSTEM|
|Option 3||Additional axis: R (back gauge up and down)|