|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD 75500-115500 set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden cases for CNC press brake|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 25 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10 Set Month|
|Punch Force:||30 Tons||Max. Processing Size:||5000*1250mm (With Second Position)|
|Max. Sheet Thickness:||4mm||Max. Traversing Speed:||80m/min|
|Linear Guide And Ball Screw System:||Germany Rexroth||Electrical Components:||Siemens Electrical|
|Programming Software:||CNCKAD From Israel||Keywords:||CNC Punch Press Machine|
Mechanical Stamping Presses CNC Punch Press Machine Hole Punching Machine
New ACCURL® high-tech TP and TC turret punch presses are produced as a closed type rigit Steel construction into a rigit structure, the finite analysis system was used in the design and simulation process to allow minumum deflection during operation. No deflection between the turret and tools occurs during the punching process and it increase tool life. TPP series turret punch presses has 2 models with 27 station/700 stroke and with 33 station/900 stroke which helps to finish all the work at onces even on very complicated sheet products. So ACCURL turret punch presses provides a complete solution with optimum cost.
1. Siemens AC servo motors on all axis
2. High precious positioning possibility with linear sledge system on all axis.
3. Multi head Plazma and multi head oxy fuel cutting possibilities.
4. +/- 0,02 mm positioning accuracy.
5. +/- 30m/min positioning speed.
1. High-intensity, high-rigidity steel plate welding structure bed.
2. Hydraulic system drive, stable, low noise.
3. Adopt long-oriented, international general structure, to facilitate matching.
4. Inlaid with high-quality wear-resistant lining, convenient maintenance and long service life.
5. Full-featured CNC System.
6. Imported FAGOR control system.
7. Imported famous brand AC servo motor. To ensure high-speed, good stability and high precision.
8. Imported Ball Screw.
9. Imported Precision Linear Guide way.
10. Universal ball bearing material or fine brush units, to protect the work piece from being scratched.
11. Reasonable Price.
12. operating software: compatible with windows
13. Lubrication system: automatic lubrication system
14. the speed setting: stepless
Siemens 840 Dsi Series CNC Control
Accurl has chosen the very powerful Siemens 840 DsI CNC Control, which has been specially designed for punching. Some of the features are:
1. Movable Control Cabinet
2. Ethernet and Network Communication Connections
3. UPS Electrical Component Surge Protection System
4. Internal Diagnostics w/Graphic Visualization
5. Online Help Messages
6. Telediagnostics via Modem (optional)
7. Auto Optimization of sheet speed according to Sheet Mass
8. Graphic Programming @ Machine Control
9. Sheet Layout & Automatic Calculation of Sheet Layout
10. Removable Software Key (office or machine programming)
1. SERVO DRIVE SYSTEM
The punch serve utilizes a direct drive gearbox that supplies power and speed. This
servo allows the user to sleeplessly adjust the punch stroke and accommodate any
pressure curve requirements.
2. Integrated auto-index system
Rotate all tools(standard,special)from 0° to 360°
Complex nesting realization
Cost reduction for tool investment minimum step
3. Standard tooling
Machine tooling with Style orTECHNOLOGY
Multi-tool with 5-10 stationssaving -30%*
4. Horizontal tool change system
All auto-index stations
Setup time extremely reduced 18 auto-index tools
Access to the machine on 3 sides
Processing of metal sheet format bigger than Y stroke
1. ‘O’ Frame design tested by Finite Element Analysis software, precisely machined and stress relieved to ensure high precision
2. Hydraulic punching with indexable tool station through 360° in increments of 0.001°
3. Punching, cutting and forming processes subject to optional tooling fitted -controlled by the CNC according to material
4. Capable of producing not only 2D components but when fitted with special tools can create 3D forms which wouldn’t be possible when using a profiling process
5. High nibbling rate of 600 hits per minute in 1mm pitch
6. High capacity motors and precision guides on all axes able to reach high operational speeds
7. Rigid beam with fitted with two sheet clamps capable of positioning sheets of up to 8mm thickness
8. Very accurate repeatability of 0.04mm
9. Clamping force adjusted by CNC from 100kg to 1000kg
10. Repositioning feature
11. High processing speeds and data transfer rates
Technical Parameters of the Hydraulic Driven CNC Turret Punch Press
|Item / Model||SMART-SF-30T|
|Max. Sheet Thickness||mm||6.35|
|Max. Tool Size||mm||Φ88.9|
|Max. Sheet Size(One-time repositioning)||mm||1250×5000|
|Punching Accuracy||mm||± 0.1|
|Driving System||Drive Type||Servo V.R.|
|AC Motor Power||kW||16|
|Max. Sheet Weight||kg||150|
|Max. Marking Rate||h.p.m||1800|
|Max. Punching Rate (10mm stroke)||1mm pitch||h.p.m||1000|
|Max. Feed Rate||m/min||110|
|Quantity of Rotary Station||32 (2)|
|Rotary Station||Exchangeable Tool Type||-|
|Quantity of Secondary Indexing Sub-tools||-|
|Quantity of Control Shaft||pcs||5(X, Y, T, C, A)|
|Product Name||CNC Punch Press Machine|