2040 Metal Plate Exchange Table Fiber Laser Cutting Machine For Stainless Carton Steel Cutter
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Price:||$19000/ Set-$30000 / Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Package|
|Delivery Time:||After 7-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 Set / Month|
|Cutting Thickness:||Materials,8mm||Control Software:||PhotoShop,Perfect Laser Software|
|Application:||Laser Cutting,steel Metal Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine With Rotary Device||Warranty:||2 Years|
|Product Name:||Fiber Laser Metal Cutting Machine||Working Area:||2000mm*4000mm|
|Function:||Cutting Metal Materials||Laser Source:||Raycus Or IPG Or Max,Fiber Laser|
sheet fiber laser cutting machine,
cnc laser cutting machine,
fiber laser metal cutting machine
The fiber laser cutting machine is to focus the laser light emitted from the laser into a high-power density laser beam through the optical path system. The laser beam irradiates the surface of the workpiece to make the workpiece reach the melting point or boiling point, and the high-pressure gas coaxial with the beam blows away the molten or vaporized metal. As the relative position of the beam and the workpiece moves, the material will eventually form a slit, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting.
Fiber laser cutting processing is to replace the traditional mechanical knife with an invisible beam. It has the characteristics of high precision, fast cutting, not limited to cutting patterns, automatic typesetting, saving materials, smooth cuts, and low processing costs. It will be gradually improved or replaced. It is used in traditional metal cutting process equipment.
|X axis servo motor||YASKAWA|
|Y axis servo motor||YASKAWA|
|Z axis servo motor||YASKAWA|
|Sheet metal appearance||Independent research and development|
|Other standard configuration||Protective glass|
|Copper mouth, protective lens|
1. Machinery industry: agricultural machinery, textile machinery, engineering machinery, medical equipment, refrigeration equipment, environmental protection equipment and other industries;
2. Manufacturing industry: automobile manufacturing, shipbuilding, elevator manufacturing, chassis cabinets, fitness equipment, mechanical parts, electrical cabinets and other industries;
3. Advertising industry: decoration engineering, advertising signs, steel structure and other industries;
4. Processing industry: sheet metal processing, furniture, kitchenware, household appliances, metal crafts, hardware tool processing and other industries;
5. Precision industry: aerospace, railway locomotives, precision accessories, electronic appliances and other industries.
1. It supports graphics data formats such as AI, DXF, PLT, Gerber, LXD, and accepts international standard G codes generated by software such as MasterCam, Type3, and Wentai.
2. When opening/importing external files such as DXF, automatic optimization, including: removing duplicate lines, merging connected lines, removing extremely small graphics, automatically distinguishing internal and external molds, and sorting. Each of the above functions can be customized or executed manually.
3. It supports common editing and typesetting functions, including zooming, translation, mirroring, rotation, alignment, copying, combination, etc. Set the lead-in and lead-out line, slit compensation, micro-connection, bridging, yin and yang cutting, sealing, etc. in a WYSIWYG manner. Automatically distinguish the inner and outer molds, determine the slit compensation direction according to the inner and outer molds, and perform lead inspections.
4. Support curve splitting, merging, curve smoothing, text to curve, parts merging, breaking up, etc. The time-saving and labor-saving automatic layout function can automatically co-edge and generate residual materials.
5. Through a variety of array methods, the plates can be easily covered.
6. Flexible automatic sorting and manual sorting functions, support the group locking of the group's internal graphics processing order. The unique processing sequence browsing function allows you to view the processing sequence more interactively than simulation.
7. One key to set the flying cutting path, making processing more effective.