Stainless Carton Steel Cnc Gantry Plasma Cutting Machine NUMERICAL Control
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||HN - 4560|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Price:||$5000 / Set-$8000 / Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Package|
|Delivery Time:||After 5-10 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 Set / Month|
|Product Name:||Cnc Plasma Cutting Machine||Application:||Metal Stainless Carton Steel|
|Coating Color:||Blue||Technology:||Plasma Coating|
|Control System:||Full Automatic||Warranty:||24 Months|
Steel Portable Cnc Plasma Cutter,
NUMERICAL Control Cnc Plasma Cutting Machine,
Blue Coating Cnc Plasma Cutting Machine
Industrial Stainless Carton Steel Cnc Gantry Plasma Cutting Machine NUMERICAL Control
Plasma is heated to a very high temperature and highly ionized gas, it will be transferred to the arc power to the workpiece, the high heat makes the workpiece melt and be blown off, forming the working state of plasma arc cutting, by the momentum of high-speed plasma to eliminate molten metal to form a machining method of incision.
|4500*6000*200||Customization is available|
|Machine Structure||Channel steel lathe bed,serrated table|
1. The frame adopts all-welded structure, which is solid and reasonable, easy to operate and durable.
2. Fast cutting speed and high precision. Cutting mouth small, neat, no slag phenomenon. On the basis of the traditional NUMERICAL control system, the control method of cutting is improved and the secondary finishing is avoided.
3. Suitable for low carbon steel plate, copper plate, iron plate, aluminum plate, galvanized plate, titanium plate and other metal plate.
4. High configuration of NUMERICAL control system. Automatic arc starting, stable performance, arc starting success rate reached more than 99%.
5. Support a variety of software generated standard G code path file. The control system uses U disk to exchange processing files, easy to operate
1. Assemble the cutting torch correctly
Install the cutting torch correctly and carefully to ensure that all parts work well together and that gas and cooling gas flow. Installation Place all parts on clean flannelette to avoid dirt sticking to the parts. Add appropriate lubricating oil on the O-ring, and make the O-ring brighter. Do not add more.
2. The consumable parts should be replaced in time before they are completely damaged
Do not replace the consumable after it is completely damaged, because the severely worn electrode, nozzle and vortex ring will produce uncontrollable plasma arc, which can easily cause serious damage to the cutting torch. So when the first time found cutting quality decline, you should check the consumption in time.
3. Clean connecting thread of cutting torch
During replacement of consumable parts or daily maintenance inspection, ensure that the internal and external threads of the cutting torch are clean. If necessary, clean or repair the connection threads.
4. Clean the contact area between electrode and nozzle
In many cutting torches, the contact surface of the nozzle and electrode is a charged contact surface. If there is dirt on these contact surfaces, the cutting torch will not work properly and should be cleaned with hydrogen peroxide cleaning agent.
5. Check gas and cooling gas daily
Check the flow and pressure of gas and cooling air every day. If the flow is found to be insufficient or leaking, the machine should be shut down immediately to troubleshoot.