Stainless Steel Aluminum Pipe 2000W Fiber Laser Cutter Raycus Cypcut Control
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||HN - 1530|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Price:||20000 USD/ Set-35000 USD / Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Package|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 Set / Month|
|Cnc Or Not:||Yes||Laser Wave Length:||1080nm|
|Control System:||Cypcut||Laser Source:||Raycus Or IPG Or Max|
|Keyword:||Laser Cutting Machine For Matel||Product Name:||1530 Fiber Laser Cutting Machine With 2000W Power|
|Working Area:||1500mmX3000mm / 2000mmX4000mm / 2000mmmX6000mm||Warranty:||2 Years Raycus Aluminum Laser Cutting Machine|
Aluminum Pipe 2000W Fiber Laser Cutter,
Cypcut Control 2000W Fiber Laser Cutter,
Cnc 2000W Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
2000 W Raycus Stainless Carton Steel Aluminum Pipe And Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
The fiber laser cutting machine is to focus the laser light emitted from the laser into a high-power density laser beam through the optical path system. The laser beam irradiates the surface of the workpiece to make the workpiece reach the melting point or boiling point, and the high-pressure gas coaxial with the beam blows away the molten or vaporized metal. As the relative position of the beam and the workpiece moves, the material will eventually form a slit, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting.
Fiber laser cutting processing is to replace the traditional mechanical knife with an invisible beam. It has the characteristics of high precision, fast cutting, not limited to cutting patterns, automatic typesetting, saving materials, smooth cuts, and low processing costs. It will be gradually improved or replaced. It is used in traditional metal cutting process equipment.
|X axis servo motor||YASKAWA|
|Y axis servo motor||YASKAWA|
|Z axis servo motor||YASKAWA|
|Sheet metal appearance||Independent research and development|
|Other standard configuration||Protective glass|
|Copper mouth, protective lens|
The first is medical equipment: Without a fiber laser cutting machine, the medical community cannot imagine its present and future. From cutting small parts for truly complex medical devices to performing laser surgery on human tissues. We use fiber laser cutting machines in every step of the medical field.
The second is the jewelry industry: Jewelry manufacturers urgently need reliable and cost-effective technology. It can provide precise cutting, excellent edge quality, ability to cut complex shapes in a short time and high production capacity. The fiber laser cutting machine meets all these requirements.
The third is the automobile industry: The automotive industry is huge and is evolving every second. The use of fiber laser cutting machines can make it easier for the industry to cope with daily advances in design and technology. These machines are very suitable for cutting small and complex parts in automobiles, and can also cut hydroformed parts. They are metal parts formed into 3D shapes with high precision. These machines not only specialize in cutting metal, but also specialize in processing several other materials, such as cloth for airbags. Unlike the traditional process that uses a blade, it does not leave abrasion when cutting the cloth.
Finally, electronic products: Silicon is the most important material we use on PCBs in the semiconductor and microelectronics industries. As electronic devices become more compact, the size of PCBs will inevitably become smaller and smaller. In this case, the fiber laser cutting machine is very suitable for cutting thin and fragile materials, such as silicon.
1. It supports graphics data formats such as AI, DXF, PLT, Gerber, LXD, and accepts international standard G codes generated by software such as MasterCam, Type3, and Wentai.
2. When opening/importing external files such as DXF, automatic optimization, including: removing duplicate lines, merging connected lines, removing extremely small graphics, automatically distinguishing internal and external molds, and sorting. Each of the above functions can be customized or executed manually.
3. It supports common editing and typesetting functions, including zooming, translation, mirroring, rotation, alignment, copying, combination, etc. Set the lead-in and lead-out line, slit compensation, micro-connection, bridging, yin and yang cutting, sealing, etc. in a WYSIWYG manner. Automatically distinguish the inner and outer molds, determine the slit compensation direction according to the inner and outer molds, and perform lead inspections.
4. Support curve splitting, merging, curve smoothing, text to curve, parts merging, breaking up, etc. The time-saving and labor-saving automatic layout function can automatically co-edge and generate residual materials.
5. Through a variety of array methods, the plates can be easily covered.
6. Flexible automatic sorting and manual sorting functions, support the group locking of the group's internal graphics processing order. The unique processing sequence browsing function allows you to view the processing sequence more interactively than simulation.
7. One key to set the flying cutting path, making processing more effective.