IPG Graphic 380V Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Stainless Metal Aluminum
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||HN - 1530|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Price:||20000 USD/ Set-35000 USD / Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Package|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 Set / Month|
|Laser Wave Length:||1080nm||Graphic Format Supported:||DXF,AI|
|Laser Source:||RAYCUS,Fiber Laser||Working Area:||2000 Mm X 4000 Mm|
|Cooling Mode:||Water Cooling And Protection System||Warranty:||2 Years IPG Aluminum Laser Cutting Machine|
|Keyword:||Laser Cutting System,Laser Cutting Machine For Matel||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
Fiber Laser Cnc Metal Cutting Machine,
380V Fiber Laser Cutting Machine,
IPG Graphic Fiber Laser Cutter
2040 IPG Stainless Metal Aluminum 380 V Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
Fiber laser cutting machine is mainly cut by high-power fiber laser, which is divided into oxygen cutting and nitrogen cutting.
Fiber laser cutting machine is an effective cutting using fiber laser generator as the light source.Using the most advanced fiber laser in the world to output a high-energy and high-density laser beam, and focus it on the surface of the workpiece, so that the area irradiated by the ultra-fine focus spot on the workpiece is instantly melted and vaporized. This is achieved by moving the position of the spot irradiated by the CNC machine Automatic cutting. The equipment adopts the gantry structure form, bilateral drive is matched with rack and pinion, it has the characteristics of stable structure, good rigidity and high speed, and its positioning speed is up to 120m/min. The bed is processed by a large gantry milling machine, and it has been annealed for many times and treated with time effect, which has long-term stability. Servo motor and transmission system such as reducer, rack and pinion, and guide rail are all imported from foreign brands and the gantry beam structure ensures high-precision processing, fast dynamic response, and long-term stability of the equipment, which represents the development direction of laser cutting machines. .
|NAME||LASER CUTTING MACHINE|
|Maximum running speed||70m/min|
|Laser wavelength||1080 nm|
|Minimum cutting line width||0.1mm|
|Rated output power||50--1000W|
|X, Y axis positioning accuracy||≤±0.015㎜|
|Repeated positioning accuracy of worktable||≤±0.015㎜|
|Maximum load of worktable||500KG|
|Effective processing area||1500*3000mm,|
|Z axis travel||120mm|
|Red light positioning||provide|
1. Machinery industry: agricultural machinery, textile machinery, engineering machinery, medical equipment, refrigeration equipment, environmental protection equipment and other industries;
2. Manufacturing industry: automobile manufacturing, shipbuilding, elevator manufacturing, chassis cabinets, fitness equipment, mechanical parts, electrical cabinets and other industries;
3. Advertising industry: decoration engineering, advertising signs, steel structure and other industries;
4. Processing industry: sheet metal processing, furniture, kitchenware, household appliances, metal crafts, hardware tool processing and other industries;
5. Precision industry: aerospace, railway locomotives, precision accessories, electronic appliances and other industries.
1. The slit is narrow, the precision is high, the cutting surface is straight and smooth, and there is no need for further processing after cutting.
2. The laser has a high degree of automation, can be completely enclosed for processing, has no pollution, and has low noise, which greatly improves the working environment of the operator.
3. The processing cost is low. The one-time investment in equipment, continuous and large-scale processing can ultimately reduce the processing cost of each part.
4. The laser is non-contact processing, with low inertia and fast processing speed. It is time-saving and convenient, and the overall efficiency is high with the CAD/CAM software programming of the CNC system.
5. The high energy density of the laser is sufficient to melt any metal, and is especially suitable for processing some materials that are difficult to process with high hardness, high brittleness, and high melting point.
6. The energy density of laser processing is large, the action time is short, the heat affected zone is small, the thermal deformation is small, and the thermal stress is small. In addition, the laser is non-mechanical contact processing, which has no mechanical stress on the workpiece and is suitable for precision processing.
7. The laser processing system itself is a set of computer systems, which can be conveniently arranged and modified, and is suitable for personalized processing, especially for some sheet metal parts with complex contours and shapes. The batches are large and the batches are not large, and the product life cycle is not long. From the perspective of technology, economic cost and time, manufacturing molds is not cost-effective, and laser cutting is particularly advantageous.