How to solve the unsatisfactory processing effect of the laser cutting machine during use?
October 19, 2021
Speaking of laser cutting machines, some feel that their equipment is easy to use, and some feel that their equipment is not easy to use. Laser cutting replaces traditional mechanical processing. It has high precision, fast cutting, not limited to cutting pattern restrictions, and automatic layout. Material saving, smooth cut, low processing cost, etc. Then why do some companies feel that it is not as easy to use as expected? You can check from the following aspects:
1. Check the focus position. The focus position will affect the precision of laser cutting, especially the spot diameter at the focus point. The diameter of the focal spot spot should be as small as possible to create a narrow slit.
2. Set a suitable distance between the nozzle and the workpiece. Too far distance will cause unnecessary waste of kinetic energy. Too close will cause strong return pressure to the lens, which will weaken the ability to disperse the scattered cutting material. The quality has an adverse effect, and the appropriate distance is 0.8 mm. In addition, it is necessary to ensure that the height of the nozzle and the workpiece is consistent during operation
3. Check the cutting speed, the cutting speed is proportional to the power of the fiber laser cutting machine. At the same time, the condensed size of the laser beam has a great influence on the quality of laser cutting.
4. The auxiliary gas is preferably, and the auxiliary gas is preferably compressed air or inert gas. If the thickness of the processed material increases or the cutting speed is slow, the air pressure should be appropriately reduced. Cutting with a lower air pressure can prevent frosting on the cutting edge.
5. Detect the laser power. The laser is the core component of the metal laser cutting machine, and the power will decrease after long-term use. In addition, the performance, size and thickness of the processed material may also affect the power of the laser cutting machine.
The final point is that, in addition to the above factors that affect the efficiency of the laser cutting machine, the daily machine operation also needs to pay attention to the problem of cutting fume and dust removal. During the cutting process of the laser cutting machine, due to high temperature ablation, smoke and dust may be generated, which may cause pollution to its precision parts. If not treated, it will affect the service life and cutting performance of the laser cutting machine.
So the question is, how to efficiently remove dust from the laser cutting machine? Here is an industry-recognized and more efficient laser cutting dust removal solution:
Combining the operation mode of the laser cutting machine and the characteristics of cutting smoke and dust, it is equipped with a laser cutting systemic dust removal solution including high-efficiency centrifugal fan, high-quality nano-filter material, automatic pulse back blowing and dust cleaning system, and unique flow channel design.
This solution has a soot filtration and purification efficiency of up to 99%, high safety, easy replacement of the horizontal filter cartridge design, compact structure, simple management and maintenance, and low operating noise. It can be described as the preferred high-efficiency laser cutting dust removal solution for modern laser cutting workshops.
PS: This program is suitable for laser cutting equipment dust removal, laser pipe cutting machine equipment dust removal, three-dimensional laser cutting equipment dust removal, laser welding equipment dust removal, plasma/flame cutting equipment dust removal.
In short, if you want to maximize the effectiveness of the laser cutting machine and extend its service life as much as possible, you must do a good job of checking and improving daily operations. In addition, although cutting smoke and dust will not directly affect the cutting efficiency of the laser cutting machine, an efficient laser cutting machine dust removal program is an important condition to ensure the normal and efficient production of the laser cutting workshop, and it must not be ignored.