Increase knowledge! Common problems and solutions of laser cutting machines
October 12, 2021
1. The device cannot be connected: Whether the computer is installed with a driver, whether the USB cable or network cable is plugged in, check whether the USB cable or network cable is damaged, and whether the adapter is corroded;
2. There is no display on the panel after booting: check whether the power-on switch is damaged, whether the switching power supply is normal, and then check whether the display panel is broken or the line socket is aging;
3. Graphic deformation and cutting overlap during cutting: check whether the guide rail is loose, whether the motor is broken, whether the voltage is stable, and whether the system settings of the machine have been changed;
4. The equipment cannot be started or the power switch will trip: Check whether the emergency stop switch is pressed, whether the external power supply is connected, whether the outside hears an abnormal popping sound, the circuit is damaged and the circuit will be tripped.
5. The high-voltage line is igniting: Pay attention to this problem. The line may be used for a long time. It is recommended to put a high-voltage insulation sleeve on the outside of the high-voltage line. In this case, power off operation.
6. The size of the cut figure is too large or too small: check whether the platform is flat and whether the material has been leveled, so open the suction during the cutting process to suck the material tightly;
7. No light is emitted during cutting: first check whether the light switch is broken, whether the chiller is turned on and whether the water return is normal, because many of them now have protection devices, and no cooling water will not emit light;
8. The guide rail does not rotate or moves weakly during cutting: check whether there is a problem with the motor, whether there is a problem with the drive, and observe whether the bearing is rusted or stuck with foreign objects.